Friday, August 10, 2012

Good Inspiration - Embroidery Hoop Art

I have been cross stitching for almost 30 years and have never used a hoop in my life! But when I saw the artful use of hoops I was totally spellbound!! So creative and colorful, I thought this would be a great way for me to add some color to our walls since we are renting and not able to go wild with color.  And besides, we can all use another excuse to collect things, right???  
 
 













 

 


 
 
  I was lucky enough to find these two cuties just this week!! Thinking of taking the embroidery out (one has a small stain you can see) and reusing the fruit onto something else and using the hoops in some artwork!! 
 
 
~♥~ Kristal ~♥~


"If you feel inspired to do it and are afraid to do it...you must do it."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson 

No comments:

Post a Comment